Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interview Chance Cagney and Eyota Blue

Chance Cagney: I am going to start off with a few simple questions, just give me the answer and we will move on to the next question, it’s that easy. Number one: What is your name?
Eyota: Eyota Rose Blue
Chance: Interesting, I would have never guessed. Question number two: how old are you?
Eyota: 19
Chance: Are you male or female?
Eyota: Female
Chance: mumbles-Yes you are-
Eyota: What?
Chance: Nothing nothing no time to stop must move on, question number four. What is your home town?
Eyota: Lilly Dale Tennessee
Chance: What did you do that brought you here?
Eyota: Vandalism, a logging company wanted to wipe out the woods near my town and I made sure that their equipment would no longer run.
Chance: What is your ability?
Eyota: I can be any animal I want to be, I can also talk to animals.
Chance: Now here is a question I cannot wait to hear the answers to. What do you have to say to the other contestents?
Eyota: There is much I plan on doing in life and winning this contest will ensure I do so. DO NOT get in my way, easy at that
Chance: Well there is an answer everyone needs to remember. Question number eight, what is your favorite Kitchen utensil?
Eyota: Easy a rolling pin, I use one a lot to cook, and it can do some damage.
Chance: If you could take back your crime would you?
Eyota: No.
Chance: Name one personal item in your bag and why you have it.
Eyota: I totem necklace my great grandmother made me when I was a baby. It guides me down my life path, it’s full of luck and with it I know I am never alone.
Chance: What is your comfort food?
Eyota: This may be a bit odd but Chili.
Chance: hmmm I would have to agree with you there. Next question,if you were a t-shirt what would your slogan be?
Eyota: You can be all you want to be but you can and never be me.
Chance: That was quick, got that one right off the top of your head did ya?
Eyota: It has been my saying for awhile.
Chance: If Hollywood made a movie of your life who would you like to play you?
Eyota: Honestly I don’t really know… but if I had to say it would be Julia Jones
Chance: What can you bring to your team?
Eyota: I can bring every ounce of determination and will that I have. I can also bring the help of all the animals we can come into contact with.
Chance: Sounds like you are bringing a lot into this group. Question number 15, what will you miss the most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge?
Eyota: The only thing I have to leave behind, my family.
Chance: Who do you think will be the most obnoxious in your group?
Eyota: RA I hate people with chips on their shoulder, but she is okay for the most part it is just when she thinks she can fly.
Chance: Interesting enough. Number seventeen who will save your skin at least once?
Eyota: Cian, without a doubt.
Chance: If you win back your freedom what will you do next?
Eyota: Join the activists in their fight to preserve the natural land.
Chance: So you are going to keep it legel this time are you… number nineteen. Do you think you would have got into trouble if you did not have your power?
Eyota: Yes, someone needs to stand up for what can not stand up for itself.
Chance: mumbles- we got ourselves a tree hugger- Do you have any special skills outside your power?
Eyota: I’m an excellent bow hunter.
Chance: What kind of music/books/movies do you like?
Eyota: Rock for the music, fantasy adventure for the books, and I do not watch tv so movies aren’t my thing.
Chance: Your don’t watch tv yet you are going to be on a tv show… If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do? Help them or abandon them?
Eyota: Four lives are greater than one, so of course I would help my teammates.
Chance: How do you feel about the other teams?
Eyota: I don’t think they have a chance.
Chance: Who are your Heros
Eyota: The only people I look up to in life, my parents and grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment