Thursday, June 9, 2011

Interview With Zaire

Chance: Okay here were are with another contestant, just answer these questions and you will be on your way in the game understood?
Zaire: Uh yeah.
Chance: Alright these first few are a given we should just fly through them. Question number one, what is your name?
Zaire: Zaire Daniel Majes
Chance: What is your age?
Zaire: 18
Chance: Offically an adult huh. Next question, we can all answer. Are you male or female?
Zaire: Male
Chance: Your home town ?
Zaire: Salem Ohio.
Chance: What have you done that has brought you here?
Zaire: They said I was conning people, but I don’t know what they are talking about.
Chance: Question number six. What is your ability?
Zaire: I can make people trust me.
Chance: What do you have to say to the other contestants?
Zaire: I would not suggest getting in my way.
Chance: That’s kinda general. Any who what is your favorite kitchen utensil?
Zaire: Now that’s a question that doesn’t make sence. I would have to say a plate.
Chance: If you could take back your crime would you?
Zaire: No, the only thing I would take back is getting caught. I was living the life before that point.
Chance: Name one personal item in your bag and why you have it.
Zaire: My ball cap, I don’t go anywhere without it, my hair can get kind of crazy.
Chance: What is your comfort food?
Zaire: Soda
Chance.: Question number twelve. If you were a t-shirt what would your slogan be?
Zaire: This is where the slogan should be.
Chance: haha good one. Okay If Hollywood made a movie on your life who would you like to play you?
Zaire:
Chance: What can your bring to your team.
Zaire: Confidence.
Chance: What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challence?
Zaire: All the girls.
Chance: Who do you think will be the most obnoxious on your team?
Zaire: Eyota, she thinks she is going to be the leader.
Chance: Who will save you skin at least once?
Zaire: Once again Eyota, I think she can back up her confidence.
Chance: Question number eighteen. If you win back your freedom what will you do next?
Zaire: I think I will go back to doing what I was doing, I just wont get caught this time.
Chance: -Rolls his eyes- Do you think you would have gotten into trouble if you didn’t have your powers?
Zaire: No, I would more than likely be just like my siblings, you know a perfect kid.
Chance: Do you have any special skills out side of your power?
Zaire: I got a few of those if you know what I mean… But in all seriousness I have a way of knowing my way around places, so you can say I have a sense of direction.
Chance: What kind of music/books/movies
Zaire: underground music. I don’t really read except when I have to . As for movies I like them action packed.
Chance: If it came down to you or your teammates, what would you do? Help them or abandon them?
Zaire: I would help them of course I am not that heartless.
Chance: How do you feel about the other teams?
Zaire: I think they will be annoying.
Chance: And for our last question. Who are your hero’s?
Zaire: ummm that’s a really good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment